Hot new crypto presale Cogwise ($COGW) has now smashed through the $1 million barrier just six weeks after it launched.
The project utilizes artificial intelligence and blockchain technology to offer detailed analysis for crypto natives, investors, and traders, with unique tools and insights, and premium AI-powered trading models.
The $COGW token provides access to the models and tools, with the token also able to be staked to generate rewards.
Cogwise has just moved into stage 3 of its presale, priced at $0.03, with the token to increase a massive 116% before it lists for $0.065.
What is Cogwise?
Cogwise utilizes AI and blockchain technology to provide its users – investors, traders, and developers – with rapid and accurate info and a wide range of building tools, insight and features.
The protocol uses those tools, algortihms, and high-speed computing power to provide everything needed to maximize profit-making potential and develop unique new apps and even tokens.
Its features include a no-code smart contract generator, smart contract auditor, technical chart analysis, whale wallet watching, as well as prescient alerts and relevant news.
Cogwise powers a software development kit (SDK) and application programming interface (API) to allow users to create new apps or integrate them into existing ones, carrying out specific tasks that usually require a high level of technical expertise.
The $COGW token underpins the project and is required to access the various tools and features in the Cogwise ecosystem.
It uses Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Sequence-to-Sequence Models, a Cognitive Engine, Virtual Operating System, Integrated Language and other advanced computing methods to automate complex tasks.
The project has been developed by a doxxed and public-facing team – read through the Cogwise whitepaper to learn the full capabilities of the protocol.
CogwiseAI Core: A conversational AI-powered assistant programmed to execute text-based command prompts.
Smart Contract Generator: A tool that allows beginners with no coding experience to create their own secure and compliant smart contracts.
Contract Auditor: Allows users to swiftly audit existing contracts and generate a report to ensure safety before investing.
Real-Time Trading: AI-powered trading assistant to easily apply parameters and strategies and detect chart patterns.
Wallet Tracking: Automated system to analyze market data and monitor whale wallets and their activity – even allowing copy trading.
Virtual Operating System: Virtual machine that offers EVM compatibility and on-chain AI inference, designed to enable the development of dApps.
News Aggregator: AI and machine learning algorithms analyze news articles and social media to identify keywords and trends and offer advanced conclusions on how this may affect prices.
Gamification and Rewards: Accumulate $COGW over time and gain access to more advanced features and exclusive content.
The $COGW token is key to the project as users must hold it to access the features and tools offered by Cogwise.
However, it is also a utility token in its own right, offering holders several other benefits including liquidity, staking, farming options, and a burn to boost its future value.
Fees and profits generated will be subject to a token burn to boost the value of $COGW for holders – 35% will be burned with the remaining 65% utilized for the long-term growth and sustainability of the project.
Staking and Farming
Users are to stake tokens to generate an annual percentage yield (APY), with staking also utilized to access the premium AI model. Farming enables holders to earn rewards by providing liquidity to the ecosystem and on exchanges, with rewards returned based on the number of tokens deposited and time locked into the pool.
Cogwise has a rewards and incentives system for users to further engage with the technology. That includes personalized rewards, seasonal promotions, and challenges.
Presale and Tokenomics
Each stage will see the price increase by $0.005, with 50 million $COGW tokens in each stage, with the seventh and final stage to offer tokens at $0.05.
However, the token will increase in price again to $0.065 when it lists on exchanges – meaning those who purchase at the time of writing will see an immediate upside of 116% by the time the token is listed for its IEO.
Cogwise has a max supply of 1 billion tokens, with 40% allocated to the presale, 15% to development, 12% for liquidity, 10% to the team, 9% to staking, 7% to marketing, 4% to rewards, and 3% for the company reserve.
More information on Cogwise can be found in the official Telegram group.
Disclaimer: Crypto is a high-risk asset class. This article is provided for informational purposes and does not constitute investment advice. You could lose all of your capital.
The post Cogwise Breaks $1 million Barrier With Price Still Set for 116% Increase Before Listing appeared first on Cryptonews.